Promoting Science Education in Pakistan.....

PCSIR Laboratories Complex Lahore

The Lahore Laboratories Complex, formerly known as the West Regional Laboratories started functioning with a nucleus staff in a wing of the Punjab University’s Institute of Chemistry in 1953. This nucleus set up was shifted in 1956 to the present permanent site for which 68.5 acres of land were earmarked by the Punjab Government in 1955.

The laboratories are assisting the academic institutions by providing facilities to their M.Sc., M.Phil and Ph.D. students which to-date can be counted in thousands. Various centers and divisions are manned by highly trained researchers. Necessary additional facilities such as workshops, libraries and pilot plants are adequately available to meet the R&D support needs.


Mailing Address
PCSIR Labs. Complex,
Fereozepur Road, Lahore

Phone: 0092-42-99230688-95


To check out other research institutes CLICK HERE

Share this post


© 2014 SCIENCE Pakistan
Posts RSS Comments RSS
Back to top